Amblebrook wouldn’t be Amblebrook without the many influences that come from historic Gettysburg. With world-wide appeal and year-round attractions, this treasured town offers something for everyone, including history lovers, artists, boutique shoppers, foodies and more.
Cherish the past, present and future in one of our nation’s most historic places.
- Gettysburg National Military Park & Visitor Center
- Gettysburg Battlefield Tours
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
- Jennie Wade House
- Shriver House Museum
Treasures abound at these sweet spots.
- Dobbin House Tavern
- Garryowen Irish Pub
- Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
- 1863 Restaurant
- Mason Dixon Distillery
Expand your horizons with day trips and excursions to cultural activities and local festivals.
- Majestic Theatre
- National Apple Harvest Festival
- Gettysburg Wine & Music Festival
- Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival
- Liberty Mountain Resort
From art galleries to quaint shops, you’ll find eclectic, one-of-a-kind pieces.
- The Ragged Edge Coffee Shop
- The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- Adams County Winery
- Gettysburg Wine Shop
- Lark Gifts
- Gettysburg Polish Pottery
Gettysburg captures the quintessential American spirit, with ample opportunities to educate and explore.
- Gettysburg College
- Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)
- Adams County Arts Council
- Gettysburg Community Theatre
- Strawberry Hill Nature Preserve